Food has a unique way of uniting people, and our previous experiences with the Buy a Nurse Lunch Program and the Recipes for Recovery book launch have only reinforced this belief. To celebrate you and our wonderful community, we would like to invite you to our Columbia Pike Lunch Club Series! Our goal is to explore every restaurant on the Pike using the Columbia Pike Recipes for Recovery book as our guide.
This is a great opportunity to connect with the community, support local small businesses, engage in lively conversations with fellow foodie enthusiasts, and indulge in mouth-watering dishes. Whether you live, work, or visit Arlington, and even if you are new to the area, this club luncheon is the perfect way to discover the unique culinary landscape of the Pike.
Join us on the last Wednesday of the month as we embark on this delicious journey, one restaurant at a time. The event is open to everyone, so bring your friends, family, or colleagues. You can sign up via Eventbrite to help us coordinate reservations.
Each participant will be responsible for their own food costs. We encourage you to try as many dishes as you like and to share your experiences with the group. This is a great opportunity to expand your palate and discover new flavors, all while supporting local businesses.
Join our challenge: Visit each restaurant and post a picture at each location with the hashtags #columbiapikelunchclub #recipesforrecovery for a chance to win a prize! Don’t miss out on discovering the amazing cuisine and culture of Columbia Pike. See you at the next lunch club!
Past lunch club locations:
- January 31, 12 – 1 PM I Dama Restaurant I Ethiopian I 1505 Columbia Pike
- February 28, 12 – 1PM I City Kabob & Curry House I Indian/Pakistani I 3007 Columbia Pike
- March 27, 12 – 1PM I Cafe Sazon I Latin American I 4704 Columbia Pike
- April 24, 12 – 1PM I El Pike Restobar I Bolivian I 4111 Columbia Pike
- May 29, 12 – 1PM I Ryu Izakaya I Japanese I 3030 Columbia Pike
- June 26, 12 – 1PM I Bethel Cafe I Ethiopian I 3045 Columbia Pike