Join us every Sunday from 9 am until 1 pm in Pike Park in front of the Rite Aid store at the corner of Columbia Pike and S. Walter Reed Dr. [map]
The “regular” Market season runs from April 28th – November 24th and the new “winter” season runs from December – April.
Please note the Market hours are shortened for the colder months of January, February and March. We will resume opening the Market at 9 am starting in April.
Did you know that beginning in the early 1800s, and for well over a century, the Pike served as a preferred “farm to market” route for the nation’s capital? As we celebrate the Pike’s 200 year history, it is good to know that the tradition of community support for its own thriving Farmers Market continues today.
In addition to street parking, ample public parking is available across the street from the market on the first underground level of the Halstead’s parking garage S. Walter Reed Dr. (just south of the intersection at Columbia Pike).
Support local farmers and entrepreneurs as you source your own fresh ingredients and products.
Be sure to come out and enjoy this great community tradition as the Columbia Pike Farmers Market enjoys its 17th year!
The Farmers Market is organized by the Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization (CPRO) with the cooperation of Ski Chalet, 2704 Columbia Pike, and Rite Aid, 2820 Columbia Pike.
Participating Farms and Vendors for 2013 Summer Market
- Artist in Motion, Virginia (select Sundays)
- Bonaparte Breads – Savage, MD
- Borekg Homemade Turkish Food – Falls Church, VA
- Creek Side Produce – Berkley Springs, West Virginia
- Graces Pastries – Herndon,VA
- Green Glades Creamery, Terra Alta, WV
- Interlaken Soak Company – Arlington, VA (selected Sundays)
- Maple Avenue Market Farm – Great Falls, VA – NEW!!
- Number One Sons, Arlington, VA – NEW!!
- Penn Farm/Norma’s Produce – Montross, VA
- Salsa las Gloria’s – The Plains, VA
- Smith Meadows Fresh Organic Meats & Eggs – Berryville ,VA
- Spring Gap Mountain Creamery, Paw Paw, WV
- TeaCo – Arlington, VA (selected Sundays)
- Toigo Orchards – Shippensburg, PA
- Twin Springs Fruit Farm - Orrtana, PA
- Union Street Soapworks – Ft. Meade, MD
- Westmoreland Produce – Montross, VA
- Zelda’s NoVa Soul Food – Alexandria, VA
We also have a variety of local artisans selling their wares most Sundays. The artisans change from week to week, selling everything from homemade cleaning products to jewelry.