Hike the Pike on Aug. 14th
…and explore the Central Section of Columbia Pike. Organized by WalkArlington and cosponsored by several Civic Associations and Non-Profit Organizations (like CPRO and the Arlington County Fair) Arlingtonians and their families and friends will have again the opportunity to hike one of the most interesting sections of the Pike. The very first group on Aug. 14th (9:30am-11:00am) will be led by a very special local guide: County Board Chairman Chris Zimmerman:
- What: Pike Hike II, WalkArlington’s Walkabout of Columbia Pike Town Center West, led by County Board Chairman Christopher Zimmerman.
- When: Sunday, August 14, 2011 (Rain or Shine): 9:30am – 11:00am (please arrive a view minutes early)
- Where: The Pike Hike II begins and ends at the Arlington Career Center / Columbia Pike Branch Library (816 South Walter Reed Drive [map])
- Pike Hike on Aug. 14th event flyer in English and Spanish.
- Download a Pike Hike II, printable map / flyer in English and Spanish.
- Pike Hike II on WalkArlington website